Helping small businesses, the self employed and individuals make the transition to electric vehicles.
Heavily involved in EVs for nearly a decade and having completed the business journey from diesel to electric over 5 years ago. I was the first fully electric owner/driver courier in the UK and have helped other individuals and businesses to switch through public presentations, working with local organisations and government schemes.
I now offer my knowledge and experience as a one2one consultancy service to help you switch to electric vehicles, whether business or personal. Guiding you through all the choices and decisions and avoiding the common mistakes. Making sure you have the right vehicles for the right job AND the right chargers in the right place.
I want to encourage others to make the switch from fossil fuels to electric and that is something I can help you achieve.
Expert knowledge and experience from someone who has actually done it.
Consultancy - Advice - Experience
- Free initial introductory phone call A free inrtoductory call so you can explain your situation and needs and whether I can offer suitable help and advice.
- Site visit and viability survey An initial site visit to survey it's suitability and function for your needs. A basic rundown of available options to you and rough costings.
- Vehicle use pattern and choice study A report can be submitted as to whether your use pattern is viable at this time for an electric vehicle and if so a choice of suitable vehicles and buying/leasing options.
- Correct charging point selection An evaluation of your charging needs based on vehicle up time and usage pattern, payment option required and available grid connection, leading to offering a selection of the correct charging options.
- Cost savings analysis A report highlighting the cost differences and saving over a 12 month/total ownership timescale that can be made with your personal usage once switched to EV.
Presentations and Workshops
- Presentations to Social Groups Thinking of going electric but confused by all the options, jargon and conflicting media stories? Facts, fun and myth busting, all about life with an EV.
- Presentations to Businesses What are the effects on a business when switching to electric, what are the options, what are the costs and savings? Real world figures and facts from someone that made the switch over 5 years ago.
Pricing is done on a completely individual basis but initial site visits start from just £99.
Solutions for smart charging...
Get a Quote
Tel: 07885 937498
Find me across social media platforms
I look foward to hearing from you.Simon